Instructing since early 2014 Jaye currently teaches Aerial Silks and Aerial Yoga
How long have you been coming to Polercise W.A. and what classes have you done/are still doing?
I have been doing pole for 4 years
What made you decide to join Polercise W.A?
I kept hearing about it and really wanted to give it a go!
What exercise do you do outside of Polercise W.A?
Running around after 2 children
What is your favourite thing about being an instructor?
Watching your students walk out of a class feeling good about themselves.
Why do you love Aerials?
It has given me my confidence back!
When you first started, during your first few weeks, how did you feel?
What challenges have you encountered throughout your Aerial experience, was there a turning point for you? Is there anything you still struggle with now?
There are always struggles but the feeling of finally overcoming them is so unbelievably satisfying. Mostly making my brain work is the biggest struggle!
Who are your aerial inspiration?
Marlo Fisken, Phoenix Karzee and all the cirque du Soleil performers.
What is your favourite move and why?
Iron X – it’s so strong and one that just clicked with me.
- South West Australian Pole Championship 2014 – Doubles – Champion with Carly Elson
- South Australian Pole Championships 2014 – Doubles – 3rd Place
- Pole All Stars Malaysia 2014 – Ameteur Duo – Champion with Jaye Wulff
- South West Australian Pole Championships 2015 – Singles – Champion
- South West Australian Pole Championships 2015- Doubles – Champion with Carly Elson
- Currently studying IPDFA certification
What advice would you give to a brand new aspiring aerial artist?
Don’t give up if at first you don’t succeed, watch you tube aerial performances to keep the feeding the inspiration and keep aspiring. Sky high is the limit! ….oh and don’t forget to point your toes!